- Broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- Rice (2-3 cups)
- Cheddar cheese (to taste)
- Cream of Mushroom soup (1/2 a can)
* add other seasoning and ingredients to taste; I add salt and pepper
- If you want to cook the dish on the stove, reduce the heat to medium then add about 1 cup of water then add the raw or frozen broccoli. After the water cooks off, reduce the heat to low and add the cream of mushroom soup and cheddar cheese. (I like about 1 cup or more of cheese) and stir. Allow all ingredients to warm.
- If you want to cook the dish in the oven, pour the rice into a baking dish. (I use a glass dish) Then add the raw or frozen broccoli, cream of mushroom soup and cheddar cheese and mix the ingredients. I bake this at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.