- Scissors dedicated to kitchen use
- Permanent Marker and Dry Erase Marker
- Plastic wrap and aluminum foil- For the obvious reasons but I use them in unconventional ways sometimes
- Freezer bags- Gallon and quart size (storage bags are not freezer bas)
- Storage bags- Gallon, quart, and snack size
I have some essentials that I must have on hand at all times so that I can prepare meals ahead of time. I have previously made a video about this but here are some of my essentials. This is a living list...
There are some awesome t-shirts, coffee mugs, bags stickers and more available in my store. View what's currently available here.
This website is free but if you would like to pay me for using it, you can send money to cash.me/bedboundbabe
or pledge on Patreon
If you appreciate my work and you would like to subsidize it, you can become a patron and contribute a small amount to me each month.
Pateon gives you access to my essays and downloadable files.
Melanie, "BedBoundBabe," is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, she earns advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. In short, Melanie makes a commission if you use that affiliate link to purchase item.