* I use disabled for neurodivergent/Blind/ Deaf/ chronically ill/ disabled people for brevity. Please don't be offended by this but feel free to specify in responses.
**Some questions may seem easier to answer by making comparisons to race; please do not do that. It's unacceptable and you will be told such.
Feel free to not answer any question you don’t feel comfortable answering. Please don’t shy away from chat because you don’t want to answer a question or two.
- Q1 Please introduce yourself in away you feel comfortable.
- Q2 How old are you? How long have you been disabled/ considered yourself disabled?
- Q3 How do you approach dating?
- Q4 How do you assert authority over your own body in intimate relationships?
- Q5 What do you wish more people understood about intimacy with disabled people?
- Q6 How do partners respond being told about uncooperative bodies?
- Q7 What more can we do to put ourselves out there?
- Q8 How does internalized ableism affect you in the bedroom.
I'm currently scheduling guest hosts. If you would like to guest host, contact me at email@example.com. If you're considering it but you aren't sure, watch a chat and see what it's like.
Our next chat will be June 1st